The new and improved acquatherepé provides superior levels of bather comfort, health and wellbeing. This blend has been specifically formulated to work within the pool environment, with a balance of various minerals such as magnesium, potassium, sodium and borates, all of which work harmoniously.
Astral Pool have researched and formulated this ratio of minerals to ensure that your pool is working to maximum efficiency while giving you the feeling of a luxurious resort spa in your backyard. Indulge yourself and experience a new level in mineral water bathing.
- A balanced blend of minerals for superior bather comfort
- Provides greater levels of health, wellness and water clarity
- Helps protect pool equipment and improves performance
- Specifically designed for use in pools
- Suitable for use with all salt chlorinators
Acquatherepé can be easily added to any existing pool by using Acquatherepé Transform.
For a liquid chlorine pool, simply add 1 x bag of Acquatherepé Transform for every 25,000L; then adding 1 x bag every 6 months to maintain water feel and quality.
If you have an existing saltwater pool, add 1 x bag of Acquatherepé Transform for every 25,000L for the initial change over, then use Acquatherepé 10kg bag when you need to top up your salt levels.
Or for all new pools use 4-5 bags of Acquatherepé for every 10,000L. Then simply add the required Acquatherepé 10kg bag as required following an instore water test.
Dosage rates quoted are using recommended salt level of 4,000ppm.
Directions for use
- With the filter pump operating, add Acqua Therepe to the deep end of the pool.
- Gently agitate with a pool brush to dissolve.
- Adjust pH level after addition to between 7.4 and 7.6.
- Run the pump for at least 8 hours after adding minerals to the water
It is normal to have a white froth on the water surface after adding the minerals. It will usually dissipate within a few hours or sometimes overnight with the pump running.
Acquatherepe is available as a 10kg bag of minerals.