Beautec is the ultimate pool surface protection for superior scale, stain and scum control and removal. New Synertec® polymer technology provides unsurpassed surface protection without phosphates or acids. Beautec also removes existing scale buildup on tile and salt cell generators wsithout scrubbing and use of acid. Metal stains due to iron, dopper and manganese are strongly sequestered to prevent surface damage.
How it works
Beautec’s® advanced Synertec® formulation combines a blend of high performance polymers that utilize a complex mechanism of threshold inhibitor, crystal modification and sequestration to accomplish effective preventative and ongoing removal of mineral scales, deposits, stains, and scum on pool surfaces. Beautec’s® exceptional performance is due, in part, to its extreme chlorine stability.
- Provides complete control of all types of metals and scale including hard silicates.
- Excellent for cleaning and maintaining salt chlorinator cells.
- Small monthly dosage builds protection with each application.
- Advanced Synertec® formula is both acid-free and phosphate-free.
- Great for new pool start up. Quickly removes plaster dust and protects pool for months.
- Protects all pool equipment: filter, heater, auto water-leveller, salt cell.
- Easy to use. Just pour in. Swim immediately after treatment.
Beautec Treatment Chart
||Follow-up Treatment monthly OR
Follow-up Treatment Every 6 Months
|New or Remodelled Pool Startup
- What is the best way to use the Beautec? You have two options: you can use monthly or add twice per year. Monthly would be better in hard water and/or warmer regions.
- Is Beautec acidic? Beautec is a non-harzardous and non-acidic. It is safe for all types of pool finishes and equipment.
- If I am using Beautec, do I still need to use a metal control product to control staining? In most cases you do not need a metal sequestering agent unless you have very high metal issues.
- Will Beautec remove calcium buildup on my pool surfaces and tiles? Yes. Follow label directions for best results.
- I’m using Beautec but I still get calcium scale buildup. What happened? Chances are that you have higher levels of hardness typically found in pool water and an extra dosage of Beautec would be needed to prevent scaling. You can also add Scaletec Plus as a once per year booster. Use one bottle per year per 75,000 litres.
- Does Beautec remove or just control scum line buildup? Actually it does both effectively.
- Will Beautec just prevent clacium buildup on my salt cell or will it also remove existing calcium scale? It does both prevention and calcium de-scaling unless the salt cell is extemely scaled.
- Can Beautec be used with a Naked Pool System? Yes, Beautec is recommended for use in a Naked Pool.
Beautec is available in a 2 litre bottle